Sunday, June 20, 2010

Crazy Neighbor Alert!

The first time she appeared was during the snow storm...a threat to throw a chair through my roommate's windshield for "stealing" her non-assigned parking spot at 1am.

Her encore performance came today in this lovely handwritten letter mailed to me...

Re: Environmental Issues

Put your damn paper products in the right recycling container at your end of Belle View.

Also, use cloth bags for Trader Joe's. Don't you give a rats ass about trees and the environment - or are you just dumb and/or lazy?

You represent the majority of greedy americans (or obese capitalists)

Your friend indeed!

:(


A few things I would like to point out:
1. She went through the trash/recycling bins in the neighborhood. gross
2. She MAILED a PAPER letter about killing trees and the environment. ironic?
3. She is angry that I am recycling my trader joe's paper bags
4. If she is so concerned about my weight after digging through my recycled frozen food containers she should offer to cook for me.

1 comment:

  1. I literally just laughed out loud at this. Poor woman!! Can we PLEASE toilet paper her car with biodegradable toilet paper? Or at least hire her an eco-friendly prostitute? Woman needs it in a major way, poor girl.

    ReplyDelete